You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
• Program is extended to U.S. Military active duty, U.S. Military Reserve and Retirees, U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses.
• Dealer must email copies of proof of eligibility, sales agreement and claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Acceptable documentation includes: Military ID Card, Leave & Earnings Statement, DD Form 214 or Certificate of Release or Discharge form.
• Active Duty Spouses must provide Military ID and spouse’s LES.
• Vehicles must be sold and reported during the same monthly sales period using retail KOS 0, 2 or 3
• Any unit found to be “unwound” or “reinstated” during or after the program period will result in a recalculation of the dealership’s objective achievement under this program. Reinstatements could result in a chargeback of one or more units previously paid under the program.
• This program is compatible with the following programs: Volkswagen Owner Loyalty Program, Volkswagen Acquisition Programs, Dealership Employee
• Purchase Program (DEPP), Contract Employee Purchase Program (CEPP), Affinity Program (AP), and Volkswagen Financial Services (VFS) Special and Standard rate programs and all other Marketing Allowance Programs.
• This program is NOT compatible with the following programs: Dealer Small Fleet Incentive (DSFI), Courtesy Vehicle Lease Program (CL/DECL),
• VIP Program (VIP), Diplomat Sales Program (DSP) or European Delivery.
• The dealer review period for this program is open for thirty (30) days following the close of the end of the program period. Accordingly, all payment discrepancies must be reported to Carolina Volkswagen by the dealer review period end date with no exceptions.