You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Want to terminate your lease early?
Due to the shortage of used vehicle supply, many automobiles are worth close to their current payoff. It only takes a few minutes to find out if your vehicle is available for this special Lease Program offer.
Use the form on this page to request a free consultation. To proceed please provide us with the information requested on the form below. We will research the information and get back to you as quickly as possible.
Carolina Volkswagen Lease Maturity Specialist
Whether you have six months left on your lease or two years, Angela Waters can explain your options and help you get the most value from your vehicle. When your lease is nearing maturity you can count on Angela to give you all the information you need to decide what to do next.
End of lease options may include:
• Trading in the vehicle and leasing or buying a new Volkswagen
• Buying out the lease
• Returning the vehicle
• Selling the vehicle
• Extending your lease
How Your Carolina Volkswagen Lease Maturity Specialist Angela Waters can help you with:
• Confirming the residual value of the vehicle
• Determining the final mileage amount, if any due at the end of the lease
• Arranging financing should you wish to buy out the lease
• Arranging the final vehicle inspection on selected models
• Determining the market value at the time of trade-in
• Rolling any remaining lease payments due into the purchase price of a brand new or used vehicle
of your choice
• Getting credit approval for your new lease or purchase
What to Do If Your Leased Volkswagen Has Visible Damage
*Carolina Volkswagen service department staff are ready to assist with any of your needs prior to final vehicle inspection. While most leases allow for reasonable wear-and-tear, our lease maturity specialist can ease your mind with money-saving recommendations for minimizing the financial impact of any nicks, dents, or scrapes before your final inspection appointment.